By creating a transloadit.com account, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions between you and Transloadit-II GmbH ("Transloadit").
Transloadit reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service. We will notify you about such changes via email. Continued use of the service after any such change shall constitute your consent.
You expressly understand and agree that Transloadit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Transloadit has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of this service.
Transloadit shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- This is not an end-consumer product. Consumer law does not apply.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account, this includes all uploads made by users of your service that you are integrating Transloadit into.
- Transloadit must not be used for child pornography, copyright violations, or other material illegal in your jurisdiction, or that of Berlin, Germany.
- Transloadit may contact you about your account or updates to our service at any point.
- We will never sell your contact information.
- You grant Transloadit the right to use your company name and logo in promotional material. If you need an exception to this, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before you sign up.
- "Forever" in "Free forever" means that you will continue to have access to the version of Community Plan that you signed up for. Regardless of Transloadit's future pricing changes. This may require opting out of changes.
Payment & Pricing
- On the 1st of each month, you are charged according to your data usage of the previous month.
- Invoices are due immediately.
- You may cancel your account at any time. You will always only be billed for the usage you had in a given month.
- If we cannot charge your credit card, and you do not provide a working replacement within 30 days, we will cancel your account. We may cancel your account earlier than that if your account shows excessive usage patterns and you are not responsive via email.
- We may make changes to our pricing in the future. Continued usage of our service will require accepting the new pricing. Our goal is to lower pricing in the future, but that is not guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to retract bonuses and/or rewards that you earned by tweeting, sending feedback, referring customers or by any other means at our own discretion.
- The rewards & bonus system is capped at $500 discount per month.
- Coupons are coming out of our marketing budget and are only valid for new customers.
- Generally, there are no refunds.
- If you would still like a refund, please explain your problems to us in detail, we will make exceptions on a case by case basis.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- The validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or
- The validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.
- Invalid provisions shall be replaced by valid ones, that are as close as possible to the originals.
The legal jurisdiction for any disputes under this agreement is Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This document was last changed on: July 13, 2010
In case you are uncertain about the meaning of any point, please contact us at email@example.com.